nURTURING POTENTIAL SINCE 1980
School Aims & Objectives
- Bakti Dewa School aim to be an outstanding school where pupils can enjoy learning, achieve highly and enter into the next stage of their young life with confidence.
- We will provide a conducive environment where each pupil can learn in an environment that will enhance their self-esteem.
- We will provide a broad and balanced curriculum where each pupil enjoy learning and achieve to his or her full potential.
- We will guide each pupil to understand the difference between right and wrong; concept of respect and tolerance; and the importance of good manners.
- We will provide opportunities for teachers, administrators and staff to achieve their full potential by working together effectively for the benefit of our pupils.
- We will continue to encourage a strong and effective partnership with parents and the local community.
To develop in each pupil:
- Self-esteem and a feeling of self-worth.
- A healthy lifestyle and physical and mental well-being.
- Care and respect for people and the environment in a context of social, moral, multi-cultural and spiritual awareness.
- The ability to work as part of a team, developing a sensitivity to other people’s needs and points of view.
- A responsibility for their own learning and actions.
- An awareness of the modern world, and an environmental and aesthetic appreciation of it.
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively. This includes development of the key skills of literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- A sound scientific and technological understanding. The ability to understand and analyse information. The ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems.
- A creative and enquiring mind committed to life-long learning.